Variation of the kinetic coefficients of rarefied gases as functions of temperature
We consider the possibilities of describing the variation of the viscosity and thermal conductivity of gases as functions of temperature by means of mutually consistent equations.
KeywordsViscosity Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Kinetic Coefficient Consistent Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. O. Hirschfelder, C. Curtiss, and R. Bird, Molecular Theory of Gases and Liquids, Wiley (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Mason and L. Monchick, “Heat conductivity of polyatomic and polar gases,” J. Chem. Phys.,36, No. 6, 1622–1639 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Lyusternik and R. A. Mustafaev, “The Aiken factor and the role of internal degrees of freedom in transfer phenomena in polyatomic hydrocarbon molecules,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,31, No. 4, 704–709 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.O. B. Tsvetkov, Yu. A. Laptev, and N. A. Polyakova, “Thermal conductivity of gaseous refrigerants,” in: Machines and Apparatuses in Refrigeration, Cryogenics, and Air Conditioning [in Russian], No. 3, LTI im. Lensoveta, Leningrad (1978), pp. 129–131.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Kletskii, O. B. Tsvetkov, and N. G. Sagaidakova, “Generalization of experimental data on the viscosity of gaseous freons at atmospheric pressure,” Theses of Reports of the Traveling Meeting of the Scientific Council of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Grozny, November 9–13, 1975 [in Russian], pp. 59–60.Google Scholar
- 6.O. B. Tsvetkov, “Thermal conductivity of gaseous difluorochloromethane,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,16, No. 3, 510–515 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.L. P. Filippov, Similarity of the Properties of Substances [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.I. F. Golubev and N. E. Gnezdilov, Viscosity of Gaseous Mixtures [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.N. B. Vargaftik, Tables on the Thermophysical Properties of Liquids and Gases, Halsted Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.N. B. Vargaftik, L. P. Filippov, L. A. Tarzimanov, and E. E. Totskii, Thermal Conductivity of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 11.R. Reid and T. Sherwood, Properties of Gases and Liquids [Russian translation], Khimiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982