Shape of the subsonic part of a nozzle with a flat acoustic surface with allowance for viscosity in the boundary-layer approximation
- 17 Downloads
A numerical construction is proposed for the shape of the wall of the subsonic part of a nozzle. The design realizes nonseparated flow with an absence of local supersonic zones. The method is based on the simultaneous numerical solution of boundary-layer equations and equations of motion of an inviscid gas.
KeywordsViscosity Statistical Physic Numerical Construction Supersonic Zone Subsonic Part
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Osipov, “Numerical method of designing plane nozzles,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 2, 179–183 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Byrkin and V. V. Shchennikov, “Numerical method of calculating a laminar boundary layer,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,10, No. 1, 124–131 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.G.-G. Borger, “Optimierung von Windkanaldusen fur den Unterschallbereich,” Z. Flugwiss.,23, No. 2, 45–50 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Anderson, Gas-Discharge Lasers [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar