Thermohydraulic characteristics of refrigerator-radiator devices
Generalized relations are derived for determining the thermal efficiency and the outlet temperature of tubes in radiative heat exchangers with a nonuniform distribution of heat carrier between these tubes.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Generalize Relation Thermal Efficiency Heat Exchanger Radiative Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. N. Favorskii and Ya. S. Kadaner, Heat Transfer in Outer Space [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Zhulev and V. A. Kosarenkov, “Emittance of a tubular radiator,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,5, No. 1, 184–187 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.E. M. Sparrow and E. R. Eckert, “Interaction of fin and base surface during heat radiation,” Heat Transfer, No. 1, 17–35 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.P. I. Bystrov, S. V. Dorofeeva, and E. V. Khristyan, “Thermal efficiency of finned tubular radiator with tubes at unequal temperatures,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,16, No. 5, 1115 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Anofriev, P. I. Bystrov, A. M. Krapivin, et al., “Hydraulic characteristics of single-row collector arrays,” Teploenergetika, No. 9, 32–35 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Tikhonov, “Effect of flow nonuniformity on efficiency of heat exchangers,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,18, No. 4, 678–687 (1970).Google Scholar