Piecewise-linear function generator for nonlinear converters
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Function Generator Nonlinear Converter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Maslov and O. N. Sakharov, Synthesis of Function Generators [in Russian], énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Scheingold (editor), Handbook of Nonlinear Circuits [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.J. G. Graeme (editor), Applications of Operational Amplifiers, McGraw-Hill, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Golub, Stabilization of Operating Conditions of Semiconductor Amplifiers [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Tropin and A. S. Nagaikin, Metrologiya, No. 7 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982