Optimization of the method of scanning adiabatic calorimetry
- 12 Downloads
The problem of optimizing the measurements of the temperature dependence of heat capacity, thermal effects, and thermal conductivity in a scanning calorimeter is examined.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Heat Capacity Calorimetry Calorimeter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Larikov, V. T. Cherepin, and M. E. Gurevich, Automation in Monitoring and Research [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Popov, Thermometry and Calorimetry [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Oleinik, Precision Calorimetry [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Platunov, Thermophysical Measurements in the Monotonie Regime [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Gurevich, L. N. Larikov, and A. I. Nosar', Heat Exchange and Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982