Optimization of the method of scanning adiabatic calorimetry
- 8 Downloads
The problem of optimizing the measurements of the temperature dependence of heat capacity, thermal effects, and thermal conductivity in a scanning calorimeter is examined.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Heat Capacity Calorimetry Calorimeter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Larikov, V. T. Cherepin, and M. E. Gurevich, Automation in Monitoring and Research [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Popov, Thermometry and Calorimetry [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Oleinik, Precision Calorimetry [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Platunov, Thermophysical Measurements in the Monotonie Regime [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Gurevich, L. N. Larikov, and A. I. Nosar', Heat Exchange and Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982