Thermal mode of a lamp operating in the pulse mode
- 19 Downloads
A method of computing the thermal modes of lamps is proposed and the passage to the analysis of thermooptical distortions occurring in their active elements is realized.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Active Element Pulse Mode Thermal Mode Thermooptical Distortion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Kuchner, “Nd-YAG cw laser of several hundred watts,” Prib. Nauchn. Issled., No. 12, 3–10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.B. R. Belostotskii and A. S. Rubanov, Thermal Mode of Solid State Lasers [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Rubanov et al., “Influence of nonuniformity in pumping radiation distribution on the temperature field of active elements of frequency lasers,” Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz. -Mat. Nauk, No. 6, 88–94 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Khromov, “Thermal mode of solid state lasers,” Vopr. Radioelektron. Ser. Obshchetekh., No. 10, 49–54 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Ter-Pogosyan, “Thermal mode of a laser for a high pumping pulse repetition rate,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,18, No. 4, 625–628 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Khromov and Yu. V. Libin, “Heat source density and temperature field in the crystal of a ruby laser,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,11, No. 4, 526–534 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Mit'kin, O. S. Shchabelev, and M. N. Bunkina, “On the selection of the neodymium laser operating temperature,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,23, No. 2, 218–223 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Veduta, A. M. Leontovich, and V. N. Smorchkov, “Change in ruby generator resonator during heating by pumping light,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,48, No. 1, 87–93 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Ivanov and V. I. Lebedev, “Determination of the thermal parameters of a ruby laser operating in the pulse repetition mode,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,13, No. 1, 40–45 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.N. P. Vanyukov et al., “Investigation of thermal distortions in glass specimens generating stimulated radiation,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,2, No. 4, 295–298 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. Savintseva, V. L. Chastyi, and A. V. Sharkov, “Analysis of the internal heat source intensity in systems containing highly intensive radiation sources,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Priborostr.,21, No. 3, 102–106 (1978).Google Scholar
- 12.G. N. Dul'nev and É. M. Semyashkin, Heat Exchange in Radio Electronic Apparatus [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 13.H. Wong, Fundamental Formulas and Data on Heat Transfer for Engineers [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 14.S. S. Kutateladze and V. M. Borishanskii, A Concise Encyclopedia of Heat Transfer, Pergamon (1966).Google Scholar
- 15.G. N. Dul'nev and A. Yu. Potyagilo, “Nonstationary thermal mode of a system of bodies with internal energy sources,” Tr. Leningr. Inst. Tochn. Mekh. Opt., No. 86, Analysis of Temperature Fields of Solids and Systems, 13–28 (1976).Google Scholar
- 16.B. I. Stepanov (ed.), Methods of Analyzing Lasers [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982