Efficiency of gaseous shield on rough surface
Results of a study are reported pertaining to the efficiency of a gaseous shield produced by injection of a gas through a permeable segment of a rough surface.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Rough Surface Gaseous Shield Permeable Segment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Kutateladze and A. I. Leont'ev, Heat Transfer and Friction in Turbulent Boundary Layer [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Goldstein, Shavit, and Chen, “Efficiency of film cooling with injection through porous wall,” Heat Transfer, No. 3, 36–46 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Komarov and A. I. Leont'ev, “Experimental study of efficiency of shield in turbulent boundary layer of gas,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., No. 2, 353–358 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.E. P. Volchkov, “Turbulent boundary layer under conditions of gaseous shield and chemical reactions on surface,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Novosibirsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Koz'menko, “Experimental study of gaseous shield in nozzles with various modes of flow,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.É. P. Volchkov and V. Ya. Levchenko, “Efficiency of gaseous shield on tubular surface,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1, 115–120 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.E. P. Volchkov and V. Ya. Levchenko, “Heat transfer at protective jet shield on surfaces,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 135–137 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.Herman and Kestin Schlichting, Boundy Layer Theory, McGraw (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.Townes, Howe, Pauh, and Weber, “Turbulent flow through smooth and rough pipes,” Theor. Principles Eng. Calc, No. 2, 108–119 (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.L. L. Kobzar', “Hydrodynamic characteristics of turbulent flow through smooth and rough pipes,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Obninsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.Antonia and Luxton, “Response of turbulent boundary layer to step change in surface roughness,” J. Fluid Mech.,48, Part 4, 721–761 (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.Perry, Schofield, and Joubert, “Rough-wall turbulent boundary layers,” J. Fluid Mech.,37, Part 2, 383–413 (1969).Google Scholar
- 13.Moffat, Hilser, and Keyes, “Experimental study of heat transfer in turbulent boundary layer at rough surface with injection,” Heat Transfer, No. 1, 145–155 (1978).Google Scholar
- 14.B. M. Teverovskii, “Effect of surface roughness on hydraulic drag and convective heat transfer,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Energetika, No. 7, 84–89 (1958).Google Scholar
- 15.N. M. Galin, “Heat transfer during turbulent flow of fluids at rough walls,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983