Experimental study of density and viscosity of four-component liquid systems
- 30 Downloads
Results are offered from an experimental study of the P-V-T functions and viscosity of multicomponent liquid systems, for which an equation of state is developed.
KeywordsViscosity Experimental Study Statistical Physic Liquid System Multicomponent Liquid System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. D. Guseinov, “Study of thermodynamic and transfer properties of a number of oxygen-containing organic substances over wide range of state parameters,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Baku (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.T. S. Akhundov, “Study of the thermophysical properties of aromatic hydrocarbons,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Baku (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Mamedov, “Experimental study of thermal conductivity and P-V-T functions of aldehydes at various temperatures and pressures,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Baku (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.T. F. Klimova, “Study of thermophysical properties of liquid ether-propionates over a wide state parameter range,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Groznyi (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.I. F. Golubev, “Determination of specific gravity of liquids and gases at high pressures by the hydrostatic weighing method,” Tr. Gos. Inst. Azotn. Promyshl., No. 7, 35–37 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Dobrovol'skii, T. N. Belyaeva, and I. F. Golubev, “Measurement of methane density by the hydrostatic weighing method,” Gaz. Promyshl., No. 7, 53–54 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Mustafaev and D. K. Ganiev, “Study of P-V-T curves of mixtures of n-butyl alcohol with isobutyl alcohol over a wide range of state parameters,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Neft' Gaz, No. 5, 15–16 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.R. A. Mustafaev and D. K. Ganiev, “Experimental study of P-V-T functions in binary mixtures of n-butyric and isobutyric aldehydes,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Neft' Gaz, No. 6, 35–36 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. K. Yur'ev, Practical Works on Organic Chemistry [in Russian], 1st ed., Moscow State Univ. (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.T. F. Klimova and K. D. Guseinov, “Generalized equations of state for complex ethers of propionic acid in the liquid phase,” Uch. Zap. Azgosuniv., Ser. Fiz. Mat. Nauk, No. 1, 112–114 (1978).Google Scholar
- 11.I. F. Golubev, Viscosity of Gases and Gas Mixtures [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 12.I. F. Golubev and N. E. Genzdilov, Viscosity of Gas Mixtures [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 13.I. F. Golubev and N. A. Agaev, Viscosity of Saturated Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Azerneshr, Baku (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982