Heat exchange and hydraulic resistance in micronozzle grids
- 20 Downloads
We give the results of an experimental investigation of heat exchange and hydraulic resistance when air flows through micronoazle grids.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Investigation Heat Exchange Hydraulic Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Stupochenko, S. A. Losev, and A. I. Qsipov, Relaxation Processes in Shock Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Losev, Gas-Dynamic Lasers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.M. G. Basov, A. N. Oraevskii, and V. A. Shcheglov, “Thermal methods for the excitation of lasers,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,37, 339–348 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Agafonov, V. K. Vertushkin, A. A. Gladkov, and O. Yu. Polyanskii, Nonequilibrium Physicochemical Processes in Aerodynamics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Basovskaya and V. A. Reisig, “Experimental investigation of heat exchange and hydraulic resistance when air flows through a wire grid,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,33, No. 4, 734–739 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Heat Engineering Handbook [in Russian], Vol. 1, Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningard (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.I. E. Idel'chik, Handbook of Hydraulic Resistances [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981