Effect of probing-system dynamics on feeler instrument measurement error
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Measurement Error Instrument Measurement Instrument Measurement Error
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.All-Union State Standard (GOST) 19299-73 on “Equipment for measuring surface roughness by means of the profiles method. Profilographs. Types. Basic parameters.”Google Scholar
- 2.GOST 19300-73 on “Equipment for measuring surface roughness by means of the profiles method. Contact-system profilometers M. Types. Basic parameters.”Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Luk'yanov and O. K. Komarovskii, Izmer. Tekh., No. 12 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Éksler, in: Microgeometry in Engineering Problems [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Damir,“WEA,”26, No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977