Calculation of economic performance in the establishment of scientifically sound intervals between checks
Aid to Measurement Laboratory Workers
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Economic Performance Sound Interval
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Zelentsov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 3 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.B. P. Zelentsov et al., Metrologiya, No. 6 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Shilov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 8 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Tsibina, Tr. SNIIM, Novosibirsk, Issue 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Shilov, Tr. SNIIM, Novosibirsk, Issue 14 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Tsibina and A. M. Shilov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 1 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Besfamil'naya, Metrologiya, No. 7 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Stakhov, Introduction to the Algorithmic Theory of Measurement [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.K. A. Reznik, Metrologiya, No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.P. V. Novitskii, Principles of the Information Theory of Measuring Devices [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982