Measurement of torsion angle with an optical wedge
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Torsion Angle Optical Wedge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Kulick, US Patent No. 3241430 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.S. T. Tsukkerman, Inventor's Certificate No. 550529, Byull. Izobret, No. 10 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Bogunenko, E. G. Smetanin, and N. V. Spivak, Inventor's Certificate No. 559288, Byull. Izobret, No. 46 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Yu. Khanokh and I. D. Bondarenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz. Mat. Nauk, No. 6 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Musyakov and É. D. Pankov, Izv. Vyssh. Ucheb. Zaved. Prib.,18, No. 4 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Pogarev, Optical Adjustment Problems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.I. D. Bondarenko, Candidate's Dissertation, Belorussian State University, Minsk (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982