Determination of complete dynamic characteristics for measuring facilities by integrating the input and output signals
General Questions of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Output Signal Dynamic Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Tarbeev, et al., in: Dynamic Measurements. Summary of Reports of the 2nd All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Vsesoyuznyi Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Metrologii, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.GOST 8.256-77, State Measuring Facilities. Standardization and Measurement of Dynamic Characteristics for Analog Measuring Facilities. Fundamental Aspects [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.J. B. Diamessis, Proc. IEEE,53, No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.J. B. Kuperman, Approximate Linear Algebraic Equations, Van Nostrand Reinhold Co., London (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.D. K. Faddeev and V. N. Faddeeva, Computational Methods of Linear Algebra [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.Zh. F. Kudryashova et al., Tr. Metrolog. Inst. SSSR, No. 134 (194), Moscow-Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Tikhonov, Statistical Radio-Engineering [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.Dzh. Skarboro, Numerical Methods of Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], GTTI, Moscow (1934).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Granovskii and Yu. S. Étinger, Metrologiya, No. 9 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982