Application of the Keldysh-Franz effect in high-tension measurement techniques
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Measurement Technique
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Zubkov et al., Elektrotekh. Promysh.,22, No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Franz, Zs. Naturforsch.,13a, No. 6 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Keldysh, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,34, No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich and S. G. Kalashnikov, Semiconductor Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Aoki and S. Fuke, Oyo Butsuri,36, No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.E. R. Mustel' and V. N. Parygin, Light Modulation and Scanning Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ya. Goikhman et al., Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ.,11, No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.H. D. Rees, Phys. Lett.,21, No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Sobolev, Gas Lasers [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980