Statistical estimation of standard deviation of observations in measurements
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Technique
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsStandard Deviation Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Statistical Estimation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zh. F. Kudryashova, S. G. Rabinovich, and K. A. Reznik, Tr. Metrol. Inst. SSSR, No. 134, 194 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Cramer, Mathematical Methods of Statistics, Princeton University Press, Princeton, N. J. (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Mitropol'skii, Statistical Computation Techniques [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Sveshnikov (editor), Handbook of Problems in Probability Theory, Mathematical Statistics, and the Theory of Stochastic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970), p. 388.Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Smirnov and I. V. Dunin-Barkovskii, Course in Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics for Engineering Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977