On the shift of loose materials over surfaces
- 9 Downloads
A comparative analysis is made of the processes of friction between solid surfaces and of the shift of loose materials over surfaces. The authors arrive at the opinion that the mechanism of these processes is distinct and express a hypothesis about the mechanism of the shift of a loose material over a surface.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Comparative Analysis Solid Surface Loose Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Kragel'skii and V. S. Shchedrov, Development of the Science of Friction [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Dubinin, Energetics of the Friction and Wear of Machine Components [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Kragel'skii, Friction and Wear [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Glushkov, Trans. Scientific Research Aerodrom. Inst. [in Russian], Vol. 9 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Chebotarev, Mechanics of Soils, Foundations, and Earthen Structures [in Russian], Izd. Literatury po Stroitel'stvy, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Gyachev, Motion of Loose Materials in Pipes and Hoppers [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.M. E. Aerov and O. M. Todes, Hydraulic and Thermal Operating Principles of Apparatus with a Stationary and Boiling Layer [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar