Dispersion laws for crystals with a simple tetragonal lattice. I
- 17 Downloads
Parametric expansions of dispersion laws are obtained by the method of charged corepresen-tations in the quadratic approximation in components of the wave number vector. The possible multiple degeneracies and zero-slope energy surfaces in the neighborhood symmetry points of the crystal Brillouin zone are obtained for the space groups D 4h 1 -D 4h 16 .
KeywordsEnergy Surface Brillouin Zone Symmetry Point Quadratic Approximation Parametric Expansion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Karavaev, N. V. Kudryavtseva, and V. A. Chaldyshev, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,4, 3471 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Chaldyshev, N. V. Kudryavtseva, and G. F. Karavaev, Izv. VUZ. Fiz., No. 2, 46 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Kovalev, Irreducible Representations of the Space Groups, Gordon and Breach (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.G. F. Koster, Solid State Physics,5, 173 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Kudryavtseva, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,9, No. 8, 2364 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Kudryavtseva, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,10, No. 6, 1616 (1968).Google Scholar