Finding the checkpoints on the scale of a matrix decoding voltage converter
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Voltage Converter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Smolov et al., Universal Electronic Data Convertors [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Suchko, in: Problems of Creating Information Form Converters [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Wild, Optimum Seeking Methods, Prentice-Hall (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Vostroknutov and M. A. Zemel'man, Izmer. Tekh., No. 10 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Bellman and S. Dreyfus, Applied Dynamic Programming, Princeton University Press (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Aris, Discrete Dynamic Programming, Blaisdell Press (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978