Standardization of methods and means for certifying test equipment in the Belorussian SSR
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Test Equipment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST 8.010-72: “State system for ensuring uniform measurements (GSI). General requirements for standardization, certification, and measurement techniques.”Google Scholar
- 2.GOST 19118-73: “Electrodynamic vibration installations. Testing means and methods.”Google Scholar
- 3.GOST 20497-75: “Test equipment. Hot, cold, and combined heating and cooling chambers. Testing means and methods.”Google Scholar
- 4.GOST 16962-71: “Electronic and electrical products. Mechanical and climatic effects. Testing requirements and methods.”Google Scholar
- 5.MI24-74; “Technique for certifying climatic testing equipment.”Google Scholar
- 6.MI49-75: “Technique for certifying impact testing installations.”Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978