Some electric and thermoelectric properties of GaAs-CdS solid solutions
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsSolid Solution Thermoelectric Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Hilsum and A. C. Rose-Innes, Semiconducting III-V Compounds, Pergamon, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Madelung, Physics of III-V Compounds, JohnWiley, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Emel'yanenko, T. S. Lagunova, and D. N. Nasledov, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,2, 193 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Pelevin and M. G. Mil'vidskii, Behavior of Impurities in Gallium Arsenide as an Illustrative Semiconducting III–V Compound [in Russian], Moscow (1965)Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Goryunova and N. N. Fedorova, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,1, 344 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Burdyukov, O. V. Emel'yanenko, N. V. Zotova, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,28, 951 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973