Effects of X-rays on the electrophysical properties of Ge and Ge p-n junctions
Part IV. Altered Reverse-Current Curves of X-Rayed Ge Diodes
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Ya. Kleiman and T. A. Stefanova, Izv. VUZ. Fizika, no. 2, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Krivov and S. V. Malyanov, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], no. 4, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Fistul and O. B. Orzhevskii, FTT, 2, 9, 1960; FTT, 3, 4, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Gaman and V. M. Kalygina, Transactions of the Conference on Surface and Contact Phenomena in Semiconductors [in Russian], Tomsk, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. I. Frenkel, Selected Works [in Russian], 2, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Charlesby, Nuclear Radiations and Polymers [Russian translation], IL, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Krivov and S. V. Malyanov, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], no. 4, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Krivov and S. V. Malyanov, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], no. 4, 1966.Google Scholar
- 9.S. M. Ryvkin, Photoelectric Effects in Semiconductors [in Russian], Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1970