Automatic control of machining accuracy in machine tools under conditions of a priori indefiniteness
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Machine Tool Automatic Control Machine Accuracy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Adaptive Control of Machining Accuracy [in Russian], NIImash, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Nevel'son, Automatic Control of the Accuracy of Machining Metal [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.G. D. Burdun, S. S. Volosov, et al., Regulating the Quality of Products by Active Monitoring [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Nevel'son, Mashinovedenie, No. 5 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Ya. Katkovnik et al., Mashinovedenie, No. 4 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Nevel'son, Mashinovedenie, No. 4 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Raibman and V. M. Chadeev, Constructing Models of Production Processes [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979