Rotational quantum analysis of the orange bands of the Ca2 molecule
- 16 Downloads
An analysis of the rotational structure of the 'Σ-'Σ system of orange bands for the Ca2 molecule (5900–6200 Å) is performed.
KeywordsQuantum Analysis Rotational Structure Orange Band
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Hultin and A. Lagerqvist, Arkiv. för Fysik, vol. 2, no. 6, 471–507, 1951.Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Kovalenok and V. A. Sokolov, Materials of the All-Union Symposium on Spectroscopy [in Russian], Novosibirsk, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Kovalenok, Izv. Tomsk. Politekh. Inst., vol. 174, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Kalinin, V. L. Marzuvanov,. and S. M. Mukhtarov, Atlas of Arc Spectra of Iron (from 2280 to 6430 Å) [in Russian], Izd. Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Herzberg, Molecular Spectra and Molecular Structure. I. Diatomic Molecules [Russiantranslation], IL, 1949.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972