Experimental investigation of a probe transducer of air conductivity
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Experimental Investigation Probe Transducer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. A. Chalmers, Atmospheric Electricity, Pergamon (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Kolokov and Ya. M. Shvarts, Methods of Observing Atmospheric Electricity Elements [in Russian], Worlk Data Center, Obninsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Radchenko, Elektrichestvo, No. 1 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Ilyukovich, Electrometry Techniques [in Russian], énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Imyanitov and S. G. Popov, Trudy, Main Geopphysical Laboratory, No. 204 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.D. V. Sivukhin, General Course in Physics, Vol. III. Electricity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Shank, Theory of Engineering Experiments [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.GOST 8.009-72 “GST. Normalized Metrological Characteristics of Measurement Facilities” [in Russian] (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983