Efficiency of metrological provisions for a production-quality control system
25th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU)
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Control System Metrological Provision
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Sretenskii and V. M. Kriksunov, in: Élektronnaya Tekhnika, series 12, No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Kasatkin, Automatic Control Systems' Efficiency [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Kasatkin and S. G. Zhilikov, in: Élektronnaya Tekhnika, series 8, No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Kofman and R. For, Let us Investigate Operations [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Karibskii et al., Technical Diagnostic of Controlled Objects [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Tsapenko, Information Measuring Systems [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Il'in, Telemetering and Remote Measurements [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Kharkevich, Fighting against Inference [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976