Measurement of the optical characteristics of a scattering medium by a thermophysical method
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Optical Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Myakin and S. N. Malenko, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,24, No. 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Myakin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.K. S. Shifrin et al., in: Optics of the Ocean and Atmosphere [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.B. F. Kel'balikhanov and E. I. Krasovskii, in: Optics of the Ocean and Atmosphere [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.D. F. Comstok, Temperature. Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry, Vol. 3, Reinhold, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Ya. Svet, in: Objective Methods of High-Temperature Pyrometry with a Continuous Radiation Spectrum [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Vasil'ev, in: Shadow Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Shishlovskii, in: Applied Physical Optics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.V. E. Finkel'shtein, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979