Raising the precision in measuring the fine-structure constant in an atomic beam experiment
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Atomic Beam Beam Experiment Atomic Beam Experiment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Gorbatsevich, Metrologia, No. 12 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. R. Cohen and B. N. Taylor, J. of Phys. Chem. Ref. Data,2, No. 4.Google Scholar
- 3.W. E. Lamb Jr., E. S. Dayhaff, and S. Triebwasser, Phys. Rev.,89, No. 1.Google Scholar
- 4.T. W. Shyn, Phys. Rev., A,3, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Cosens and T. K. Vorburger, Phys. Rev., A,2, 16–19 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.R. T. Robiscoe, Phys. Rev., A22,138 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.B. L. Cosens, Phys. Rev.,173, 49 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976