Estimation of the dynamic error of industrial chromatographs
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dynamic Error
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Kaiser, Chromatographia,4, No. 3, No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Guiochon and M. Goedert, Chem. Anal.,53, No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Goedert and G. Guiochon, J. Chromatogr. Sci.,7, No. 6 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.GOST 8.009-72 “GSI. Standardized metrological characteristics of measuring instruments” (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Kuropatkin, Automatic Control Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Zemel'man, Automatic Correction of Errors in Measuring Devices [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977