Investigation of synchrotron acceleration devices
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 8 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Polyakov, B. T. Zarubin, and V. V. Kushin, Scientific Papers of the Radium Institute of the Academy of Sciences [in Russian], Vol. 1, No. 2 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.K. H. Althoff et al., Nucl. Instr. and Methods,61, No. 1, 1–30 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.J. O. Maloy, V ICHEA, Frascati 1965 (1966), p. 243.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Francis, Ionization Effects in Gases [Russian translation], Atomizdat (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Zager and V. G. Tishin, Preprint JTNR R-811 [in Russian], Dubna (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Zaidin and V. V. Kushin, Scientific Papers of the Radium Institute of the Academy of Sciences [in Russian], Vol. 2, No. 4 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.D. G. Zaidin, Scientific Papers of the Radium Institute of the Academy of Sciences [in Russian], Vol. 6, No. 4 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Karliner, V. E. Shapiro, and I. A. Shekhtman, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,36, No. 11 (1966)Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973