Generalization of experimental specific heat data for synthetic corundum in the temperature range 80–300°k
- 22 Downloads
The results of an experimental investigation of the specific heat of corundum on state standard GÉT 70–75 are given. The possibility of generalizing the most accurate data to expanded batches of corundum is discussed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Investigation Corundum Accurate Data Heat Data
calculated values of specific heat
relative deviations of experimental values of specific heat
theoretical normal curve of relative errors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST 8.178-76. GSI. State Special Standard and All-Union Test Scheme for Means of Measurement of Specific Heat of Solids in Temperature Range 90–273.15°K fin Russian], Standartov (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kovryanov and Yu. R. Chashkin, “State special standard for specific heat unit of solids in range 90–273.15°K,” Izm. Tekh., No. 3, 31–35 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Khlyustov, Yu. R. Chashkin, and A. M. Shavandrin, “A low-temperature adiabatic microcalorimeter for measuring the specific heat of solids,” in: Works of Metrological Institutes [in Russian], No. 129(189), Standartov, Moscow-Leningrad (1971), pp. 111–115.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. R. Chashkin, A. N. Kovryanov, V. A. Zhdanovich, B. A. Savchenko, and G. V. Solov'ev, “Present state of, and metrological provision for, measurements of specific heat and thermal conductivity at moderately cold temperatures,” Review Information. Series: Metrological Provision for Measurements [in Russian], VNIIKI, Moscow (1977), pp. 1–48.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Gorbunova, O. M. Oleinik-Dzyadik, V. A. Rabinovich, and N. G. Shmakov, “Standard apparatus for measurement of specific heat cp of solids and specific heat cv of liquids and gases,” in: Thermophysical Properties of Substances and Materials [in Russian], No. 13, Standartov (1979), pp. 57–69.Google Scholar