The effect of X-rays on silicon and silicon p-n junctions
III. The frenkel effect in silicon diodes exposed to X-rays
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Krivov and S. V. Malyanov, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], no. 4, 119, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Krivov and S. V. Malyanov, collection: Proc. 1-st Conference on the Radiation Physics of Solid Bodies, Kiev, 1965, (in press).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Krivov, S. V. Malyanov, and V. I. Gaman, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], (in the press).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Gaman and V. M. Kalygina, Surface and Contact Phenomena in Semi-conductors (Conference Proceedings) [in Russian], p. 147, Tomsk, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Gaman, Lecture, 3-rd All-Union Symposium on the Physics of Thermal Current Carriers, [in Russian], Vilnius, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Charlesby, Nuclear Radiation and Polymers [Russian translation], IL, 1962.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1971