These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kelley, Verne R., and Weston, Hanna B. Computers, costs, and civil liberties.Social Work 20:15–19, January 1975.Google Scholar
- Rosen, Catherme E. Sign-away pressures.Social Work 21:284–287, July 1976.Google Scholar
- A bill to prevent the invasion of privacy through the misuse of computer information.Computers and Automation, 18(8): 13 and 14, 1969.Google Scholar
- Bahn, Anita, Experience and philosophy with regard to case registers in health and welfare.Community Mental Health Journal 1(3): 245–250, 1965.Google Scholar
- Bloom, Bernard L. Human accountability in a community mental health center: Report of an automated system.Community Mental Health Journal 8(4): 251–260, 1972.Google Scholar
- Fuller, Theron K. Computer utility in social work.Social Casework 51(10): 441–449, 1970.Google Scholar
- Noble, John H. Jr. Protecting the public's privacy in computerized health and welfare information systems.Social Work 16(1): 35–41, 1971.Google Scholar
- Noble, John H. Jr., and Wechsler, Henry. Obstacles to establishing community-wide information systems in health and welfare.Welfare in Review 8(6):18–26, November–December 1970.Google Scholar
- Reid, William J. Developments in the use of organized data.Social Work 19(5): 585–593, 1974.Google Scholar
- Zastrow, Charles. The status of communitywide social data banks.Welfare in Review 10(2):32–36, March–April 1972.Google Scholar
- Disraeli, Benjamin. Sybil, 1844. Reprinted in: Mencken, H. L., ed.A New Dictionary of Quotations on Historical Principles. New York: Alfred Knopf, 1942.Google Scholar
- Feldman, Saul, ed.The Administration of Mental Health Services. Springfield, Ill.: Charles C Thomas, 1975.Google Scholar
- Mechanic, David. The sociology of organizations. In: Feldman, Saul, ed.The Administration of Mental Health Services. Springfield, Ill.: Charles C Thomas, 1975.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1979