Electrical properties of doped single crystals of ZnSb
- 120 Downloads
The conductivity σ, thermo-emf α, and Hall constant R are reported for the range 100 °-490 ° K for ZnSb crystals doped with Ag, Au, Ga, In, Sn, Pb, and Te. Ag, Au, sn, and Pb act as acceptors, while In and Te increase the hole concentration, increase σ, and leduce α. This occuis at relatively high concentrations by foimation of InSb and ZnTe molecules. Ga in ZnSb acts as a donor (compensating) component.
KeywordsElectrical Property InSb ZnTe Hole Concentration Dope Single Crystal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. D. Devyatkova, Yu. P. Maslakovets, and L. S. Stil'bans, ZhTF,22, 129, 1952.Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Kot and S. Kh. Lapushner, Uch. Zap. Kishinev. Gos. Univ.,29, 139, 1957.Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Kot and I. V. Kretsu, FTT,2, no. 6, 1250, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Kot, I. V. Kretsu, and P. I. Lebedev, Papers on Semiconductor Physics [in Russian], Izd. Kishinev. Univ., no. 1, 28, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Psarev and N. L. Kostur, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], no. 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.H. Bush and W. Winkler, collection: Semiconductors in Science and Technology [Russian translation], Izd. AN SSSR,2, 569, 1958.Google Scholar