Model for a binary interaction of ions in the liquid phase
- 12 Downloads
In studies of ionic conductivity, the overall problem is usually divided into two subproblems.
KeywordsLiquid Phase Ionic Conductivity Binary Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Skorchelleti, Theoretical Electrochemistry [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Levich, Introduction to Statistical Physics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Shakhparonov, Introduction to the Molecular Theory of Solutions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1946).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Bogolyubov, Problems of Dynamic Theory in Statistical Physics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1946).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Yu. Glauberman and I. R. Yukhnovskii, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,22, 562, 572 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.R. W. Gurney, Ions in Solution, Cambridge Univ. Press (1936); R. W. Gurney, Ions in Solution, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. K. Syrkin and M. E. Dyatkina, The Chemical Bond and Molecular Structure [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1946).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Terenin, Photochemistry of Dyes and Related Organic Compounds [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1947).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. A. Kopylov, Élektrokhimiya,1, 579 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.A. B. Lidiard, “Ionic conductivity,” in: Handbuch der Physik,20, 246 (1957).Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Vedeneev, L. V. Gurvich, V. N. Kondrat'ev, V. A. Medvedev, and E. L. Frankevich, Rupture Energy of Chemical Bonds. lonization Potentials and Electron Affinities [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 12.Ya. I. Frenkel', Selected Works. Vol. 3. Kinetic Theory of Liquids [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973