The oscillation of liquid molecules and the scatter of the Rayleigh line
- 12 Downloads
The results of an experimental investigation into the intensity of the Rayleigh line scatter are given. Relations are obtained which describe the intensity distribution in the scatter and a model of the oscillation of liquid molecules is discussed.
KeywordsExperimental Investigation Intensity Distribution Liquid Molecule Line Scatter Rayleigh Line
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Fabelinskii, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. fiz.,9, 186, 1945.Google Scholar
- 2.P. T. Nikolaenko, A. I. Prorvin, and V. G. Troshkin, Uch. zap. KGPI, 7, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Lorentz, Electron Theory [Russian translation], GTTL, 1956.Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Fuchs and A. K. Atakhodzhaev, Opt. i spektr.,5, 51, 1958.Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Starunov, DAN SSSR, 153, 1055, 1963.Google Scholar