The electromagnetic fields of a vertical and a horizontal electric dipole located above a single-layer half-space
- 77 Downloads
In the article we consider the secondary electromagnetic fields of elementary electric sources above a single-layer half-space. The results of calculations from approximate formulas obtained in the article are compared with the strict solution. The calculations by the strict formulas were carried out on a computer.
KeywordsElectromagnetic Field Electric Dipole Approximate Formula Electric Source Strict Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Vvedenskii, Foundations of the Theory of Propagation of Radio Waves [in Russian], 1934.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Kozulin, Izv. AN SSSR, ser, Geofiz., 1204, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Lavrov and A. S. Knyazev, Surface and Underground Antennas [in Russian], 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.Ph. Frank and R. von Mises, The Differential and Integral Equations of Mathematical Physics [Russian translation], 1937.Google Scholar
- 5.O. K. Radugin, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], no. 5, 86, 1966.Google Scholar