Dispersion laws in tetragonally symmetric crystals forming a Γ q v lattice
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Karavaev, N. V. Kudryavtseva, and V. A. Chaldyshev, FTT,4, no. 12, 3471, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Chaldyshev, N. V. Kudryavtseva, and G. F. Karavaev, Izv. VUZ. Fizika, no. 2, 46, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Kudryavtseva and V. A. Chaldyshev, Izv. VUZ. Fizika [Soviet Physics Journal], no. 2, 57, 1965; no. 3, 10, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Kudryavtseva, FTT, 7, no. 4, 998, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Ya. Lyubarskii, Group Theory and Its Applications in Physics [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Tarnavskaya, Candidate's dissertation, L'vov, 1965.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971