The effect of a magnetic field on the propagation of ultrasonic waves in water
KeywordsMagnetic Field Ultrasonic Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Bantysh, Second All-Union Conference on the Electric Conditioning of Materials [in Russian], Kishinev, October (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M. E. Rao, Phys. Rev.,60, 156 (1941).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Shaaffe, Ann. d. Phys.,6, No. 2, 158 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Barone and A. Giacomini, Ric. Sci.,15, 264 (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Bonettu, Ric. Sci.,18, 77 (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.U. Thielmann, Diplom-Arbiet, Techn. Hochschule Breslau (1945).Google Scholar
- 7.I. L. Gerlovin, Second All-Union Seminar on the Problem “Questions in the theory and practice of the magnetic conditioning of water and water systems” [in Russian], Moscow, November (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974