Possible causes for the acceleration of diffusion during thermal cycling of heterogeneous systems
- 14 Downloads
We analyze a possible mechanism for the acceleration of diffusion in heterogeneous systems during thermal cycling resulting from the redistribution of the excess concentration of the components.
KeywordsThermal Cycling Heterogeneous System Excess Concentration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Brinza and V. S. Lepekin, Tsvetnye Metally, No. 3, 90 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Zheltov, Author's Certificate No. 276688 (July 12, 1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. H. Cottrell, in: Vacancies and Point Defects in Metals and Alloys [Russian translation], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1961), p. 40.Google Scholar
- 4.R. E. Smallman, Modern Physical Metallurgy, Butterworths (1962), p. 262.Google Scholar
- 5.W. J. Derrick Jones and W. D. Dover, Nature,209, No. 5024, 704 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Zheltov, Izv. VUZ, Fiz., No. 11, 126 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.J. W. Cahn and J. E. Hilliard, J. Chem. Phys.,28, No. 2, 258 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.B. I. Boltaks, Diffusion in Semiconductors [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961), p. 122.Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974