Calibration of a photoelectric aerosol jet counter of the AZ type
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Sokolov and V. I. Sergeev, Élektronnaya Tekhnika, Ser. 1, Élektronika SVCh, No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Binek and B. Dohnalova, “A generator for producing single-dispersion aerosols from the liquid phase,” Staub-Reinhalt, No. 11 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. I. Kogan and Z. A. Burnashova, Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 34 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Kratel, “The calibration of light-scattering particle counters,” Supplementary Volume of the Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Condensation and Ice Nuclei, 1969, Prague and Vienna, Academia-Prague (1971), p. 213.Google Scholar
- 5.B. Y. H. Liu, R. N. Berglund, and I. K. Agarwal, “Experimental studies of optical particle counters,” Particle-Technology Laboratory Publication, Univ. of Minnesota, No. 209 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.J. R. Hodkinson and J. R. Greenfield, “Response calculations for light-scattering aerosol counters and photometers,” Applied Optics, No. 4(1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975