IR-spectroscopy study of the mutual effects of the khodanine functional gkoups
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Lebedev and V. I. Yakimenko, Izv. VUZ. Fiz., No. 10, 115 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, Molecular Vibrations [in Russian], Vol. 1, GITTL, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Mayants, Theory and Calculation of Molecular Vibrations [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk. SSSR (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.R. S. Lebedev, V. I Yakimenko, R. P. Chumakova, A. E. Kovalev, and I. R. Lebedeva, Questions of Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy [in Russian], Izd. Nauka (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Lebedev and A. V. Sechkarev, Physical Problems of Spectroscopy [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962), p. 386.Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Aivazov, S. M. Petrov, V. R. Khairullina, and V. G. Yapryntseva, Physicochemical Constants of Organic Compounds of Sulfur [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Grishchuk, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin.,3, 372 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Grishchuk, I. D. Komaritsa, and S. N. Baranov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin.,5, 706 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973