An apparatus for measuring the saturation magnetostriction from the ferromagnetic resonance in a polycrystalline ferrite
- 10 Downloads
A description is given of an automatic apparatus for the purpose.
KeywordsFerrite Ferromagnetic Resonance Automatic Apparatus Saturation Magnetostriction Polycrystalline Ferrite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Schlömann and Zeender, Journ. Appl. Phys., 29, no. 3, 341, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. A. Monosov and A. V. Vashkovskii, Radiotekhnika i elektronika, 4, 1632, 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Kotyukov and A. N. Burnysheva, Izv. VUZ. SSSR, Fizika, no. 4, 175, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Kotyukov and A, N. Burnysheva, collection: Ferrites [in Russian], Minsk, p. 519, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Kotyukov, “Measurement of the saturation magnetostriction constants of polycrystalline ferrites,” Proceedings of the Fourth All-Union Conference on Ferrites [in Russian], Minsk, 1963 (in press).Google Scholar
- 6.Gorter, Proc. IRE, 43, 1945, 1955.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1967