Widths of the peaks of single-phonon scattering of neutrons by a molecular crystal
- 12 Downloads
Assuming that the molecules are rigid, the width and displacement of a peak for coherent single-phonon scattering of neutrons by an anharmonic molecular crystal is determined.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. G. Zhidkov and A. V. Korshunov, Izv. SO AN SSSR, ser. khimich. no. 4, 1967 (in press).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Hahn, Inelastic Scattering of Neutrons,2, Vienna, p. 279, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Cowley, Adv. in Phys.,12, 421, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Abrikosov, L. P. Gor'kov, and M. E. Dzyaloshinskii, Methods of Quantum Field Theory in Statistical Physics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Maradudin and A. E. Fein, Phys. Rev.,128, 2589, 1962.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972