Widths of the peaks of single-phonon scattering of neutrons by a molecular crystal
- 12 Downloads
Assuming that the molecules are rigid, the width and displacement of a peak for coherent single-phonon scattering of neutrons by an anharmonic molecular crystal is determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. G. Zhidkov and A. V. Korshunov, Izv. SO AN SSSR, ser. khimich. no. 4, 1967 (in press).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Hahn, Inelastic Scattering of Neutrons,2, Vienna, p. 279, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Cowley, Adv. in Phys.,12, 421, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Abrikosov, L. P. Gor'kov, and M. E. Dzyaloshinskii, Methods of Quantum Field Theory in Statistical Physics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Maradudin and A. E. Fein, Phys. Rev.,128, 2589, 1962.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972