Second optimum temperature for the radiation accumulation of F1-centers
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Radiation Accumulation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. U. Harten, Z. Phys., 126, 619, 1949.Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Alger and R. D. Jordan, Phys. Rev., 97, 277, 1955.Google Scholar
- 3.C. L. Bauer and R. B. Gordon, J. Appl. Phys., 33, 672, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Elango, Trudy IFA AN ESSR, 26, 182, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.T. P. P. Hall, D. Pooley, and P. T. Wedepohl, Proc. Phys. Soc. 83, 635, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.R. O. Vilu and M. A. Elango, FTT, 7, 3673, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.D. I. Vaisburd and A. N. Kravets, Report to the XVI Conference on Luminescence [in Russian], Tbilisi, 1966; A. N. Dravets, Author's abstract of dissertation, Tomsk, 1967; D. I. Vaisburd, A. N. Kravets, and N. L. Terent'ev, Proceedings of the Intercollegiate Conference on Radiation Physics, Tomsk, 1967 (in press).Google Scholar
- 8.D. I. Vaisburd, Author's abstract of dissertation, Tashkent, 1966; D. I. Vaisburd, I. Ya. Melik-Gaikazyan, and L. I. Roshchina, Teoretich. i eksperiment. khimiya (submitted 1967).Google Scholar
- 9.Ch. B. Lushchik, Trudy IFA AN ESSR, 31, 19, 1966; Ch. B. Lushchik, G. G. Liid'ya, and M. A. Elango, FTT, 6, 2256, 1964; Ch. B. Lushchik et al., IFA AN ESSR, 34, 89, 1966.Google Scholar
- 10.H. N. Hersh, Phys. Rev., 148, 928, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972