Measuring the spectral density of the gate noise current in field-effect transistors with a p-n junction
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Spectral Density Noise Current Gate Noise
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. vander Zeil, Noise, Sources, Description, and Measurement [Russian translation], Izd. Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Galkin, Field-Effect Transistors in Sensitive Amplifiers [in Russian], Izd. Énergiya, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. vander Zeil, Proc. IEEE,51, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.F. M. Klaassen and J. R. Robinson, Trans. IEEE, Electron Devices,17, No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kesser, TIIÉR,58, No. 8 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Z. Chernikov, Trudy VNIIFTRI, No. 2(32) (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976