Method for measuring precisely the integral parameter of single processes
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Single Process Integral Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Strelkov, Introduction to the Theory of Oscillations [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Iorish, Vibrometers [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Raevskii and M. I. Subbotin, Measurement of Linear Accelerations [in Russian], Akad. Nauk. SSSR Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.Academician A. N. Krylov, “Certain remarks on crusher gauges and indicators,” in his Collection of Works [in Russian], Vol. 4, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1937).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Subbotin, in: Vibration Techniques [in Russian], MDNTP, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Korn and T. Korn, Mathematical Handbook [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.B. A. Glagovskii et al., Tables and Graphs for Computing the Reaction of Linear Systems to Pulse Excitations [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976