Criteria for evaluating the precision of digital angle converters
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Digital Angle Digital Angle Converter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Solodov, Information Theory and its Application to Problems of Automatic Control and Testing [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Gitis, Information Converters for Computers [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.P. V. Novitskii, Foundations of Information Theory for Measuring Devices [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Domrachev and B. S. Meiko, Pribory i Sistemy Upravleniya, No. 4 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Venttsel', Probability Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976