Investigation of the rotating transducers' dynamic operating conditions
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dynamic Operating Dynamic Operating Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Kabesh, Precision Potentiometers for Automation [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. T. Belevtsev, Potentiometers [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.L. F. Kulikovskii et al., in: Control and Measurement Techniques, No. 4, L'vov University Press (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Zaripov and M. A. Urakseev, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 11 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Zaripov et al., Author's Certificate No. 209,857, Byull. Izobr., No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975