Effect of the nonlinearity of the moisture characteristics of the substance under test on the error of a moisture meter
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Moisture Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Krichevskii, High-Frequency Testing of Moisture Content in the Enrichment of Minerals [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Muzalevskii, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 11 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Berliner, A Moisture Meter [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Wentzel, Theory of probabilities [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Novitskii, Fundamentals of Information Theory for Measuring Devices [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975