System for measuring torques due to displacement of center of mass of a gyro
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Torque
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Slomyanskii and A. D. Timofeeva, Inventor's Certificate No. 164955, Byul. Izobret., No. 17 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Delektorskii, V. é. Mastyaev, and I. N. Orlov, Design of Gyroscope Motors [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Nikitin, S. A. Shestov, and V. A. Matveev, Gyroscopic Systems [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Ya. Mirskii, Hardware Determination of Random-Process Characteristics [in Russian], énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedures, Wiley, New York (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978